Soal Bahasa Inggris
Tingkat : STIKES
Teaching Staff : Laily Istiqomah, S.Hum, S.Pd
Answer these question correctly by crossing (X) a, b, c or d!
1. My parents ….. a lot of things.
a. has bought b. have bought c. had bought d. was buying
2. What is the function of this medical instrument?
a. this is used to listen of artery, lungs, deep, and heart
b. this is used to listen of artery, abdomen, ear, and heart
c. this is used to listen of artery, lungs, abdomen, and heart
d. this is used to listen of abdomen, eyes, heart,lungs
3. Nurse Sinta angry with her patient because the patient ……any medicine.
a. hasn’t taken b. haven’t took
c. haven’t take d. had taken
4. What is the sterilizer forceps for?
a. to handling dirty instruments c. this is used to bring some instruments
b. to handling urgent instruments d. to handling sterile instruments
5. Nurse : “Have you ever …. in the hospital Mrs. Anna?”
Mrs. Anna : “ No, I haven’t nurse”
a. hospitalizing b. hospitalize c. hospitalized d. hospitals
6. What is this called in English?
a. big forceps
7. You didn’t have any lectures this morning, …..?
a. did you b. do you c. didn’t you d. don’t you
8. She was always sweet and very firm, ….?
a. didn’t she b. wasn’t she c. doesn’t she d. hasn’t she
9. What is the kidney dish for?
a. this is used to place something
b. this is used to place soiled dressing
c. this is used to place the bowl
d. this is used clean the tools
10. He doesn’t ….. a transportation to go to his dormitory.
a. need b. needs c. is needed d. have needed
11. Nurse : “Good morning Mr. Andy?”
Mr. Andy : “Good morning nurse”.
Nurse : “What’s your complaint Mr. Andy?”
Mr. Andy : “I’m unwell. I have a chest pain and I am difficult to breath”.
Nurse : “Okay. Let me examine you …(tolong buka baju anda Mr. Andy)
a.please, take the breath in Mr. Andy
b.please, take your breath out Mr. Andy
c.please, take deep breath Mr. Andy
d.please, take your dress off, Mr. Andy
12. Ns Sinta doesn’t …. her sister to hospital.
a. bring b. brings c. brought d. bringing
13. What is this called in English?
a. spitting mug c. foot step
b. hot water bottle d. gloves
14. What is the suggestion for the patient who got dizzy?
a. It’s better for her to go around the crowded condition.
b. it’s better for her to take a rest
c. it’s better for her doesn’t care about her health
d. it’s better for her to go interesting place
15. Would you straighten ……. left leg, please?
a. my b. your c. our d. his
16. Nurse : “ Mr.John I’d like to check your body”.
Mr. John : “ Yes nurse”
Nurse : “……………….. (baiklah julurkan lidah anda)”
a.Would you bend your back, please?
b.Would you mind opening your mouth
c.All right, put out your tongue please
d.Would you mind standing up, please
17. Why …. you so pale this morning?
a. was b. were c. are d. is
18. What’s the best way for the woman who got pregnant?
a. it’s better for her to go shopping
b. the best to do is take a bath three times a day
c. it’s better for her to run around the back yard
d. the best to do is check to the doctor or midwife
19. What is otoscope for?
a. this is used to examine inside of mouth c. this is used to examine ear
b. this is used to examine inside of heart d. this is used to examine lungs
20. I …. accident last year, exactly on Monday 5 of January 2009.
a. get b. gotten c. gets d. got
21. He let me join the game, ….?
a. did I b. shall he c. did he d. doesn’t he
22. What is the function of this instrument?
a. to keep antiseptic solution c. to keep gauze
b. to bring some waters d. to keep big forceps
23. What is your suggestion in improving the quality of Indonesian nurse or midwife?
a. The best to do is just silent at home do not do anything else
b. It’s better for her/his to be passive in anything else
c. She/he should increase her/his skills and knowledge, such as follow workshop
d. She/he should only active with her/his study only
24. My mother ….. a midwife, my father …. a businessman and I ….. a student.
a. is,is,am c. is, am, is
b. am, is, are d.was, is, am
25. I ….. a cup of coffee before going to school this morning.
a. drink b. was drinking c. drunk d. had drunk
26. What is the function of laryngeal mirror instrument?
a. this tool is to look inside of ear c. this is used to look inside of body
b. this is used to look inside of the mouth d. this is used to examine blood
27. Aline has wound on ……. face.
a. his b. her c. their d. our
28. A nurse wants to make the bed, so the right expression is ……….
a. Would you bend your back please
b.I would like to check your body.
c.I would like to make nice bed here, please get up
d. I would like to make the bed, please get up!
29. Lecturers are only guiding and helping students, ….?
a. aren’t they b. isn’t they c. doesn’t he d. didn’t they
30. What is the function of this instrument?
a. this is used to handling sterile instruments
b. this is used to check the patient
c. this is used to bring a disable patient to walk
d. this is used to get onto bed